Donate today! Consider donating to the Princeton Public Library Expansion Fund before the end of the year. All donations made between now and 2019 will be doubled. Donations can be made online: https://www.oshkoshareacf.org/fund/princeton-public-library-expansion-f…
Checks can be made out to the Princeton Public Library:
Want to raise strong eager readers? Start children early. Sign for the library's 1,000 books before Kindergarten program which rewards parents and children for the good work they are already doing reading aloud. Want to read 1,000 books in a single year? That is just three books a night. And repeats totally count. For more information about the 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten, contact the library-920-295-6777.
The Winnefox digital resource collection has just expanded ten-fold with its subscription to hundreds of free Gale Courses.
- 375+ interactive online courses, available 24/7.
- Courses run for six weeks.
- New sessions begin every month.
- Taught by college instructors who are experts in their field.
- Certificate of Completion awarded.
- Students who have enrolled in a course must log in and VIEW (not complete) lessons one and two within 13 days after the start date of the course, or they will be automatically dropped.
- Students who are dropped from a course will be able to enroll in the course during a later session.
Children ages 5 and under are encourage to attend our weekly Storytime at 10am on Thursday. Children and their guardians will have a chance to play, create, sing, and, of course, read. Each week has a theme with participants listening to 3 to 4 books followed by a craft and a snack. An excellent opportunity to instill early literary skills.